Customer Care Specialist
Job ID 1188
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Coca Cola company is seeking for an experienced Customer Care specialist to join our family! We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual in the Customer care Team who works closely with the enterprise clients helping them achieve their business goals. The Customer Care specialist act as liaisons between our company and our current and potential customers. The Roles’ primary responsibilities are building and maintaining professional relationships with our employees and customers in order to achieve long-term success. The incumbent specializes in one of the three following areas: ECOM, dispatch, and call. This role functions as the Business Advisor to our clients working towards achieving their business goals and success metrics with the ability to manage client relationships and expectations. You must be Goal-oriented and data-driven to actively track both performance and drive metrics for Adoption and Usage for clients. The incumbent must analyze customer data to improve the end-user experience. Should Work closely with cross-functional teams, internal and external with ease to drive these goals; and be Passionate about Customer Experience and ability to be an active voice in guiding Product Roadmap. The incumbent should possess Excellent communication and presentation skills. Remember, communication is not what you say but what the other person understands. Must Be a cultural champion and energy driver. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at the Coca-Cola Company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper understanding of employees’ needs or concerns.
- Managing end-to-end employee cases.
- Communicate with professionalism while building a trusted relationship to become the first and main point of contact for employees.
- Use the right available tools and document all relevant information.
- Set the right expectations with employees and others involved regarding the time required and authority and documentation needed to complete requests.
- Follow up with respective parties involved when cases need to be escalated.
- Ensure all service requests are recorded in the company system/tool (case management tool) as a case, ensuring accurate and timely keying in of data.
- If required to hand over a case to another team member, perform handover with complete information and content in the case notes entered correct and agreed queue.
- Review and act on client feedback to help improve service delivery. Develop capability training/learning sessions, as necessary.
- Respond to queries from employees regarding pay slips, salaries, and other payroll-related questions.
- Partner with the Payroll team to gather information to be able to resolve Tier 1 cases independently.
- Respond to queries regarding ongoing benefits programs and Flexible Benefits.
- Provide data for local benefits surveys if applicable.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum HND or Bachelor’s degree holder
- 3-5 years’ Experience in a customer service environment as well as practical experience in HR, ideally gained in a multinational matrix organization preferably in shared-services or business process outsourcing.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Outlook and Excel; Qualtrics and Workday knowledge are a plus.
- Prior experience in working with case management tools, ideally MS Dynamics.
- Excellent active listening skills; Excellent customer service & de-escalation skills.
- Demonstration of good product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Customer focus and service mindset. Excellent planning and organization skills..
- Excellent follow-up skills and a team worker.