Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
Job ID 1192
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have excellent opportunity for a Procurement & Supply Chain Manager to join our all-star team at The Coca-Cola Company. Accountable for making sure that the goods and services needed for the growth and production target for the business are procured on time and in full. This role oversees and coordinate and assist in all procurement and sourcing activities and ensure the proper purchasing infrastructure is in place to support the Company and its objectives, mission and values. The Procurement Manager will be responsible for leading strategic sourcing events using market analysis, strategy development, negotiation / competitive bidding events, supplier selection and supplier management. This individual will understand business requirements and achieve operational alignment while insuring adherence to “Platform Services” KPIs, guidelines, processes, supplier management, and the overall global logistics procurement strategies for the Coca-Cola system. The position manages a segment of the regional spend. It will support the Procurement Director to unbundle inbound direct materials, which includes ingredients, coffee, tea, juices, packaging materials and other OU requirements. This also includes collaboration with key internal Company’s stakeholders and external supplier/carrier executives through a robust Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at the Coca-Cola Company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify localization opportunities (furniture, cups, ingredients, sauces etc) and informs the global strategic procurement teams about local alternatives.
- Manage relationship with key suppliers and vendor. Identify and execute improvement ideas to improve cost, lead time or in-stock.
- Support S&OP process to share forecasts with key suppliers and global procurement.
- The role holder will be working closely with the Procurement & Supply Chain Director to plan and manage the supply chain of goods, services.
- Will be responsible to highlight risks and come up with mitigation plans and further saving opportunities to help accelerate the ambitious growth aspiration.
- Develop and implement purchasing and sourcing strategies, procedures and best practices.
- Establish, cultivate and manage positive supplier relationships.
- Maintain supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Ensure that all procured items meet required quality standards and specifications.
- Evaluate cost estimates and manage budgets.
- Produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance.
- Act as trusted member of Leadership Team to confidentially discuss, collaborate, evaluate and develop new procurement and sourcing plans and strategies.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Related Work Experience: 3-5+ years of demonstrated progression with multinational FMCG company.
- 3+ years of manufacturing and/or procurement experience in the CPG industry.
- Proven track record in managing supply issues working across suppliers, senior leadership, and sourcing managers to mitigate supply continuity.
- Experience in data collection methods. Must be able to analyze key procurement metrics to report results to senior management.
- Supervisory and management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- People management experience and ability to work independently.